Sunday Short #116 - March 15th, 2015

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Paper Bindings - Weekly Recap
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.


I went to my first ever author signing! I braved a solo trip to NYC's Books of Wonder to go meet Jodi Meadows, CJ Redwine, Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Joy Hensley. What a lot of fun that was! If you ever get the chance to meet these ladies, go! They were super nice, funny, and all around great people.





Weekly Recap


Read


Air by Heather James


Acquired

My signed books from the BoW launch party for the Orphan Queen.
If one has to break the ban, then this was the moment.

The Orphan Queen Jodi Meadows Deception C J Redwine

the last time we say goodbye cynthia hand everneath brodi ashton

rites of passage joy hensley

6 comments:

  1. I've never been to an author signing but that sounds so fun! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to go to one, it is a lot of fun and an overall great experience.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Those are all books that are on my TBR as well so I am excited to read your reviews at some point. Sounds like a fun way to meet some new authors :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard great things about all those books, so hoping they will live up to the hype. It was a lot of fun. If you ever get the chance to go to a signing, go!

      Thank you for stopping by, and have a great week as well.

      Delete
  3. Omgg you got Rites of Passage signed, so lucky!! <3 Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD I hope you'll get the opportunity someday! Who knows.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...