Sunday Short #114 - March 1st, 2015

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Paper Bindings - Weekly Recap
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.


This week was a blur. Between moving prep, working, and catching up on blog stuff I missed because of my injury, I haven't had a lot of free time left for me or reading.

I cannot believe that February is over and I do not have a SINGLE post finished and scheduled for March. (Aside from this recap and Feb's recap.) This is what happens when you break yourself and cannot type. I do not recommend it.




Weekly Recap


Read



scarlet by a c gaughenlady theif by a g gaughenjust one day by gayle formansabriel by garth nix Gates of thread and stone by lori m lee an uncertain choice by jody hedlund


Acquired

(for review)
eve brenner zombie girl by a giacomian uncertain choice by jody hedlundRed by Alyxandra Harveyrevolutionary hearts by pema donyoair by heather james


(purchased)
a darker shade of magic - vicious by v e schwab

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...