Sunday Short #113 - February 22th, 2015

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Paper Bindings - Weekly Recap
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.


Another week of being broken, another week of falling behind where I wanted to be. I may have quite a few reviews to write now, but at least I can actually sit down and type for a bit before I have to rest my wrist.



Weekly Recap


Read



midnight awakening by lara adrianmidnight rising by lara adriansoul crossed by lisa gail greenthe one by kiera casswhen magic dares by tera lynn childsshadow scale by rachel hartmanveil of midnight by lara adrian



Acquired

Nothing. Attempt #985,432,974,878,934 to get caught up on owned books.

8 comments:

  1. Soul Crossed looks really interesting I am going to check it out.
    I haven't got around to The One yet but I plan to soon!
    Great post!
    Ashley
    http://bookstothetea.blogspot.com/2015/02/sunday-post.htmlHere's my post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be curious to see what you think of Soul Crossed, it wasn't what I was hoping it would be.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Wow you did awesome reading this week. I sure hope your wrist is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reading was about all I could do since I just needed a finger to press the next button on my nook. Thank you. My wrist is feeling better, not 100%, but I can at least type again. Now for the massive game of catch up.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Awww...I hope your wrist gets better...great books you've read this week! Here's my Sunday Posts:

    http://surrealmoviesandtvblog.blogspot.com/2015/02/the-sunday-post-meme-7.html
    http://rabbitearsbookblog.blogspot.com/2015/02/the-sunday-post-meme-20.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I did read quite a wide range this week. :)

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. Oh, I'm jealous. I've been wanting to read The One forever, but I just haven't been able to get to it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The One was about what I expected, and I liked it more than #2. Hopefully you will be able to find the time soon.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...