Sunday Short #112 - February 15th, 2015

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Paper Bindings - Weekly Recap
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.


Another week of being injured, so this week hasn't been too productive. It turns out I pretty much suck at doing things with one hand. (Case in point, you wouldn't believe how many typos were in that sentence alone...)



Weekly Recap

Read

princess of thorns by stacey jaythe selection by kiera cassthe elite by kiera cassdon't look back by jennifer l armentrout



Acquired

Nothing. Attempt #985,432,974,878,934 to get caught up on owned books.

4 comments:

  1. Good job with working on reading your own books!!!! That is my goal as well although I failed miserably. I really want to try The Selection as I just adore the covers to that series. I hope that you start feeling better this week with your injury!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so hard to get caught up when all these lovely new books keep coming out. Good luck with your goal too. I kind of want to wear a fancy dress like she does on the Selection series covers just once in my life. They look like fun. Thank you, I can already see an improvement.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I like your attempt number, it looks a lot like mine, lol ! I hope you enjoyed Don't look back, I know I did. Sorry you're still injured, take care and have a better week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some weeks it really feels like that's my attempt number for real. :) I enjoyed Don't Look Back a lot more than I thought I was going to considering I only picked it up because of the author and I had no idea what it was really about. Thank you, hopefully I'll be back to normal soon.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...