Sunday Short #111 - February 8th, 2015

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Paper Bindings - Weekly Recap
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.


This week started out with a snow storm on Sunday....and me hurting myself. (This is what I had to deal with. Lifting all that snow on top of the already large pile broke me.)

But, on the plus side (if there is a plus side when your broken) I was unable to do much moving around and finally got around to working on the layout. While not entirely what I was going for since I was unable to do one thing I wanted, I am happy with it.




Paper Bindings
Out with the old
And in with the new. What do you guys think of the changes? I still am working on updating all of my older posts, so if you visit a post from a while ago and see old things, please ignore the dust.


Weekly Recap



Read



the caelimane operationthe assassin's blade by sarah j maaskiss of crimson by lara adrianshe dreamed of dragons by elizabeth j m walker



Acquired

Thank you Sarah!

10 comments:

  1. I like the new layout a lot. It's very clean looking. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am really happy with the new look.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I read the Assassin's blade recently and will be reading Crown of midnight this week :) Oh my, this was one big pile of snow, it's no wonder you hurt yourself ! Take care and have a great week !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy Crown of Midnight! The books keep getting better and better in that series. I feel so stupid for my injury, hopefully I'll be back to normal soon and this won't happen again.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. I need to read The Assassin's Blade! I've read the other ToG books, but I've been leaving that one until a little close to Queen of Shadows release :D (I'll probably give in, like, next week, but I can try! :)) Enjoy all your new books, and have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a long wait until Queen! Almost makes me wish I didn't read Heir so quickly. Hope you have a great week as well.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. I'm liking your new design. It's welcoming and neat. I moved to a self-hosted sight late last year and have hardly made a dent in updating my older posts. Just keep at it!

    My Sunday post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/02/07/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-96-and-the-sunday-post/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Changing a layout is more of a daunting process than I realized. But everyone seems to like this one so its worth it. :)

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. Sorry you hurt your self in the snow. I have been having to move it in vast quantities. It just keeps coming. Get better! My post: http://fangswandsandfairydust.com/2015/02/snowday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really cannot wait until this winter is over with. Thank you for the well wishes.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...