Sunday Short #107 - January 11th, 2015

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Paper Bindings - Weekly Recap
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.


Read





Acquired

I fail.

(What can I say? She said free short story for review for the first 100 newsletter followers to respond. I just had to.)

(Won via Goodreads' First Reads. Thank you Goodreads and Forever Romance!)



(Technically, the ones below were from last week, but I didn't get to share.)

VALEK! <3 My first ever book boyfriend.

These guys below were iTunes freebies,
so I didn't break my buying ban technically.

8 comments:

  1. I've got several of your freebies but haven't read them yet. I read Brandon Sanderson is a very good author ? Have a great week !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brandon Sanderson has to be one of my new favorite authors. :) I don't know anyone who has read those freebies yet, but here is to hoping they are good.

      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Some new authors there. I'll be checking them out. I broke my buying ban a bit this week. I couldn't help it. LOL
    Here's my Sunday Post - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/01/11/whats-new-on-my-bookshelf-92-and-the-sunday-post/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many preorders going up now, I have a feeling I will break my ban sometime in the near future too.

      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I have a Lily Dalton that's been sitting around on my Kindle getting dusty. Need to go pull that up and get to reading. Thanks for the reminder. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to the book soon. :) She is a pretty good writer.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. Great haul! I really need to read some more Brandon Sanderson
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do! What have you read so far?

      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...