Goodbye 2014 - December Recap

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Paper Bindings - All Things Life, Books, and Blog Monthly Recap -
Your guide to what's happening at Paper Bindings.


December was a blur.

Why?

Because I went on vacation in the beginning of the month, and the holidays fell at the end of the month. Add in all the yearly recap, and prep work for 2015, and you get my December.



Read

I read 12 books and DNF 5 books this month.

 


 Reviewed


 My Rebel Highlander by Vonda Sinclair - 3/5
The Book of Life (#3) by Deborah Harkness - 2/5
Braineater Jones by Stephen Kozeniewski - 3/5
Dangerous by Alycia Linwood - DNF
Meant To Be by Tiffany King - DNF
Shugo Chara Chan Volume 1 by Peach Pit - 3/5
Shugo Chara Chan Volume 2 by Peach Pit - 3/5
Shugo Chara Chan Volume 3 by Peach Pit - 3/5
Shugo Chara Chan Volume 4 by Peach Pit - 3/5
Bad Blood by Lucienne Diver - 4/5
Rite of Rejection by Sarah Negovetich - 3/5
Darkbeast by Morgan Elyes - 3/5
Forbidden Highlander (#2) by Donna Grant - 4/5
Chronicles of Steele: Raven by Pauline Creeden - 4/5
Royal Blood by Jeannette Martin - DNF
Jenny Pox by JL Bryan - DNF
Private by James Paterson - DNF



Up On The Blog





Upcoming



January, the month of fresh starts, come my way. With the massive bookshelf reorganization complete, and a measly 14 books culled from my shelves, 2015 is going to be dubbed the year of the purge. While I expect to purchase some new books, it is my hope that I can read the 300ish I own and have not read yet.

For every ONE outside book (new, library, or for review) I WILL read FOUR owned books.

This is it boys, this is war!

January also is the fresh start for challenges!

I must admit, I hate it when my goodreads counter refreshes to zero. It is a rather daunting feeling to look at my goal and know I am zero books in.

But this year, I get to travel around the world! (Wouldn't it be nice to really go to these places?) I'm super excited to be apart of this challenge.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...