Challenges of 2014

Monday, January 5, 2015

Paper Bindings - 2014 Challenge Recap

It's over? Another year of reading has come and gone. It's so hard to believe that I've added 251 books to my read list. Some days I struggled to read 10 pages and others, I devoured several books.



But challenge-wise, lets see how I did.


Goodreads

I gave myself a 200 book goal and squashed it by reading 251 books!


Shifter Challenge

The Shifter Challenge 2014 hosted by Parajunkee

This challenge I actually finished back in July. The goal was to read 10 books with shifters. I actually thought I was going to hit this challenge within a month or two with the rate I fly through paranormal stories. Only it seemed I deviated a bit from my usual this year, less shifters than I thought.

Finish That Series Challenge

Goal: Read all the books from 15 series.
Read: 17
( 3 new / 14 old)

Clean Up The eReader

This is where I FAILED big time. One, I got a kindle this year. So I now had two ereaders to deal with...and all those kindle freebies to shift through.

Goal: 75 ebooks/novellas
Read: 37



How about you? Did you complete any challenges last year?

4 comments:

  1. 251 books is so amazing! Great work!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I still cannot believe I read that many considering I had a few weeks where I did not read any books at all.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. 251 books? That's brilliant! What was your favourite?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were so many great ones, but I'd have to say Cress by Marissa Meyer. (I loved Thorne so much.)

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...