A Mysterious Door (Waiting on Wednesday #81)

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Weekly book Meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.



Title: Dream a Little Dream (Silber #1)
Author: Kerstin Gier
Release Date: April 14th, 2015
Genre: YA

“Mysterious doors with lizard-head knobs. Talking stone statues. A crazy girl with a hatchet. Yep, Liv’s dreams have been pretty weird lately. Especially this one where she’s in a graveyard at night, watching four boys perform dark magic rituals.

The really weird thing is that Liv recognizes the boys in her dream. They’re classmates from her new school in London, the school where’s she’s starting over because her mom has moved them to a new country (again). But they seem to know things about her in real life that they couldn’t possibly know, which is mystifying. Then again, Liv could never resist a good mystery.”


Goodreads

Why?:

  • Because it sounds interesting. 
  • I like the dream feel of the cover, it lured me in. 

What is your Waiting On Wednesday pick this week?

10 comments:

  1. Sweet, a German book made it on a WoW list -- I can't believe it! I haven't read Kerstin Gier myself yet, but heard lots of good things from German bloggers, and I think I might pick them up as well. =)
    My WoW / Cover Reveal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard a lot about this book from bloggers personally, but I've seen some ratings on goodreads. I cannot wait to get my hands on this book. If you do read it, I hope you enjoy it.

      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Ooh I'm currently reading an arc of this!!

    My WoW
    ~Karina@ Watcha Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, congrats on getting the ARC. I'm curious as to what you think by time you are finished. Hope you enjoy!

      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Oh! Sounds really good and that cover.......Thanks for sharing and happy reading. Here's my WOW if you'd like to stop by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't the cover lovely? It's not what I would initially be drawn to, but somehow it's captivating.

      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Love that cover!! It sounds like it'll be a good one! Here's mine ~ https://alisbooks.wordpress.com/2015/01/14/waiting-on-wednesday-12-never-never-part-two/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so hoping it will be. :)

      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. The synopsis doesn't warm me but I do like that cover :D
    here's our WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't so keen on the blurb the first time I saw it, but it's growing on me. Sort of like a fairy tale vibe, but not.

      Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...