2015 Fresh Slate For New Authors (Top Ten Tuesday #66)

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Paper Bindings - Top Ten Tuesday - Debuts

A weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's theme is the Top Ten Most Anticipated Debuts for 2015:

Also Known as the list where I ONLY have 10 debut books listed for 2015.
I think I need to fix this.

01. The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall - A YA Da Vinci Code? Sounds exciting.

02. The Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard - I think this one sounds interesting.

03. Becoming Jinn by Lori Goldstein - Because I don't usually read about Jinn.


04. The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker - Because someone else mentioned this book and it sounds like so much fun.

05. The Storyspinner by Becky Wallace - Because I love fantasy, and it sounds promising.


06. Duplicity by NK Traver - I was intrigued with "computer hacking teen."

07. The Girl At Midnight by Melissa Gray - Because this one just sounds so promising.

08. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir - Because Rome-like world sounds super fun.




09. Save Me by Jenny Elliot - Because it sounds interesting.

10. The Sin Eaters' Daughter by Melinda Salisbury - I love this cover! And the book sounds good too.

What is your Top Ten this week?

8 comments:

  1. The Conspiracy of Us is a popular one! I hadnt really paid attention to it until today but now I'm excited or it too! And I love the sounds of Save Me! Great list! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I wasn't so sure about Conspiracy when I heard the title, because I'm not really a contemporary fan. (Though I am trying to branch out.) But I started hearing some good things, so it seems like a book worth reading.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. We have a few of the same, but I hadn't seen The Sin Eater's Daughter! It looks stunning, totally adding to my TBR. Thanks for the heads on it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fell for the cover right away. So far I have heard some good feedback from early readers. Here is to hoping it stays good. :)

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Ooh, The Witch Hunter just barely missed my list. It sounds so good. After I read the words 'computer hacking teen' I've just got to go check Duplicity out. Hope you enjoy these books and thanks for visiting my blog earlier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Duplicity sounds like so much more than "computer hacking teen" but doesn't that just make it sound fun?

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. I'm really fascinated with Jinn but I can't name a single book besides 1001 Nights that involves them - Becoming Jinn sounds intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a YA book, something like The Fourth Wish (or wishes) that is about genies/jinn, which was cute. And I know there was a paranormal romance by one of the author's I've read, but the series started out pretty slow, so I lost interest.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...