Why Did I Not Read These Authors Sooner (Top Ten Tuesday #63)

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Paper Bindings - Why Did I Not Read These Authors Sooner (Top Ten Tuesday #63)
 A weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

 

This week's theme is the Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2014.

This is a hard list for me to finalize. It has been hit or miss with new authors for me this past year, and I have read very few of them to begin with. But here are ten who wrote books I enjoyed, in no particular order.


mistborn the final empire by brandon sanderson
01. Brandon Sanderson - No surprise with all the Mistborn love right?

02. Carol Goodman - I really loved Blythewood. I cannot explain why exactly, but it was just something I loved. I am looking forward to reading more by this author.

03. Denice Garrou - Not only did I enjoy her books, but she is a super nice person to talk to.

04. KM Rockwood - I enjoy a good paranormal mystery every now in then. But a contemporary (seriously, not a hint of anything paranormal in sight) murder mysteries? Not my thing. But here is an author who made me eat those words. I loved reading about Jesse and his struggles.

05. Marie Rutkoski - The Winner's Curse anyone?

06. Tera Lynn Childs - From cute chick lit novels to fascinating paranormal YA books, I've enjoyed all of her books that I have read so far.

the winners curse by marie rutkoski07. LC Spoering / Laila Blake - I'm counting both of them together since my first book by either was co-written. I've also enjoyed novels written individually by them.

08. Ann Aguire - While the Razorland series will never be on of my top favorites, I did enjoy it overall. I'm looking forward to reading another novel by this author.

09. Douglass Hulick - When I won books one and two through goodreads first reads, I was super excited to have won anything. Then I was excited because they sounded good. I enjoyed stepping back into a good fantasy world.

10. Rainbow Rowell - I loved Fangirl. It might just be my book soul mate. Not that I'm crazy or anything...

What is your Top Ten this week?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...