On the Third Day of Bookmas....

Monday, December 15, 2014

Paper Bindings | On the Third Day of Bookmas....

On the Third Day of Bookmas, my true love gave to me:


Three Super Villains



shadow and bone by leigh bardugo
The Darkling







I loved the Darkling from the moment he stepped out on the first page of  Shadow and Bone, I adored him in Siege and Storm, and I am petrified of reading Ruin and Rising because I do not want anything to happen to him.




fairest by marissa meyer
Levana






Oh, she is such a great baddie. You don't even know what she truly looks like and her face inspires terror. I'm really looking forward to reading Fairest to find out more about Levana


Spanish Influenza



Because it killed off 1/5 of the world's population in 1918. More people (50 million) than WW1 (15-18 million). 25% of the U.S. population.











Missed a day?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...