On the Second Day of Bookmas....

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Paper Bindings | On the Second Day of Bookmas....

On the Second Day of Bookmas, my true love gave to me:


Two Autobuy Authors
This literally is all my favorite authors, so having the opportunity to only pick two, I chose one YA author and one paranormal romance author.














Throne of Glass was a surprise find for me. I did not expect to love it as much as I did. Great world, great characters, great writing, I'll pick up anything this author writes without question.
sherrilyn kenyon










Sherrilyn Kenyon was one of the first authors that really got me into reading. I just fell in love with all her characters, and wanted to visit the world she created.








Missed a day?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...