On the Fourth Day of Bookmas....

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Paper Bindings | On the Fourth Day of Bookmas....

On the Fourth Day of Bookmas, my true love gave to me:


Four Series To Start



(01) The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater

(02) Cormoran Strike by Robert Galbraith (JK Rowling)

(03) Red Rising Trilogy by Pierce Brown

(04) Code Name Verity by Ellizabeth Wein

Why?

(Tisha) I've heard nothing but good things about Raven Boys and Red Rising. Cormoran is written by Rowling so that has to be read, and Code Name Verity because I've been looking for good historical fiction.

(Carrie) OMG! YES! You must read the Raven Cycle! I have not read the others, but they look good.

(Tracy) Haven't read the others but I can vouch for #4, I read Code Name Verity and it was great!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...