Dear Santa I Was A Really Good Girl This Year (Top Ten Tuesday #64)

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Paper Bindings | Dear Santa I Was A Really Good Girl This Year (Top Ten Tuesday #64)
A weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's theme is the Top Ten Six Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing This Year:


01. Words of Radiance (#2) by Brandon Sanderson   - Because I have a feeling when I finish Way of Kings I'll need book two right away.

02. Blue Lily, Lily Blue (#3) by Maggie Stiefvater - The feels in this book! Even though I read an eARC of this book, my book shelves need to have a copy of their very own. This is just the way it must be.

03. Magic Bites (#1) by Ilona Andrews - I've wanted to read this one for a while, but lately everyone has been talking about how good this series is.
04. Ravencliffe (#2) by Carol Goodman - I rather enjoyed book one and I am curious about what is going to happen in this book.

05. In the Afterlife (#3) by Alexandra Bracken - With the point we ended on at book two, I really want to know what happens next. How does this series wrap up???

06. Lumiere by Jacqueline Garlick - I've wanted to read this one since I saw it on someone's Waiting On Wednesday post.

What is your Top Ten this week?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read the Raven Boys series yet, but I have the first two books on my shelf so I will eventually read that series.
    Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog!

    Em @ http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you get the time, they are definitely worth the read. :)

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...