2015 Here I Come (Top Ten Tuesday #62)

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Paper Bindings - 2015 Here I Come (Top Ten Tuesday #62)

A weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's theme is the Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To In 2015.


visions in silver by anne bishop
01. Visions in Silver (Others #3) by Anne Bishop - I really love this series. This was one of those series where I was taken by surprised, captured by the natives, and locked within the pages. Each book gets better and better, I have high hopes for this one.

02. The Winner's Crime (The Winner's Curse #2) by Marie Rutkoski - How can I not be excited after the last book blew me away? I NEED to know what happens next.

03. Fairest (Lunar Chronicles #3.5) by Marissa Meyer - Is it release day yet? Pretty please? I didn't even know I wanted this book until it became a sure thing. I have to know more about this epic baddie.

04. Winter (Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer - After the last book, I need this one like last year. From the bit we already know about Winter, I am super excited for her to be the star of her own book....and of course more from our favorites.


the ruby circle by richelle mead
05. The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines #6) by Richelle Mead -This just cannot be the last book, I am not ready for this series to end. But all good things must end, so I am hoping this one ends well.

06. The Stars Never Rise by Rachel Vincent - I have been excited for this book since I first heard about this. I'm a fan of the author's other works, so I have high hopes for this one.

07. Truthwitch by Susan Dennard - Every time I hear something about this series, I get excited. Here is to hoping it is worth all the hype.

08. Court of Thorns by Sarah J. Maas - Beauty and the Beast? An auto-buy author? Yes, please!

09. Shadow Study (Study series #4) by Maria V. Snyder - I have been waiting for this book since the moment it was hinted at.

10. The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows - It looks interesting, lovely cover, and initial reviews seem to be positive. I cannot wait.


What is your Top Ten this week?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...