Time to Reread (Top Ten Tuesday)

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Paper Bindings - Time to Reread (Top Ten Tuesday)
A weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's theme is the Top Ten Books I Want To Reread:

Since my TBR is a giant fire breathing dragon who threatens to devour my flesh is I forget to feed it.
I do not really have much free time to donate to rereading a book. Even a book I loved. So rereads are rarer than a blue moon for me. But if I was an immortal goddess with time to spare, here are a few books I would love to reread.


01.-04. Tiger's Curse, Tiger's Quest, Tiger's Voyage, and Tiger's Destiny by Colleen Houck  - I read these books one at time at each one's release. But for a while now, I've been wanting to reread them. It could very well have something to do with the fact that in addition to my ebooks, I now have a physical copy sitting on my bookshelf.


05.-07.- Cinder, Scarlet, and Cress by Marissa Meyer - I picked up the first few chapter sampler of Cinder because it was free. I'll admit it, I'm addicted to freebie ebooks. But then I actually loved the book, and had to go get it before my nook even turned off. But with two books coming out in this series next year, I really want to reread them to get in the mood for the release dates.


08. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell - If there ever was a character in a book that was me, Cath is it. Or at least, as close as I've ever seen.


09.- *cough cough* 10. Harry Potter by JK Rowling - Ok, cheating here. (What? 7 books can be squeezed into 2 slots if I say so...) It's been so long since I've read these books, that I feel a marathon is in order. Followed closely by a marathon of the movies. Just because.

What is your Top Ten this week?

6 comments:

  1. I think every TTT I've looked at this week has had Harry Potter in there.
    Yay for Harry Potter!!
    And I very much enjoyed Cinder. I haven't read the sequels yet, but I'll get there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because it's Harry Potter! How can you not want to reread the awesomeness that is HP?

      Hopefully you will get to read the rest of the Lunar Chronicles. You haven't met Thorne yet...you have no idea who you are missing! :)

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Great list! The Lunar Chronicles is on my list as well even though I've already read/reread them this year. Harry Potter should be on my list but it's not.lol Happy rereading!
    My TT: http://betweenyabookends.blogspot.com/2014/11/top-ten-books-i-want-to-reread.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've reread both Cinder and Scarlet this year as well, but I think a full read through is needed before Fairest and Winter come out.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. I always love re-reading HP and I totally need to re-reading the Lunar Chronicles before the next books come out!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is just something about the Harry Potter series that makes it just as fun and entertaining X # of rereads as it was the first time.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...