Some More Others (Waiting on Wednesday #73)

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Weekly book Meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.


Visions in Silver
Title: Vision in Silver (The Others #3)
Author: Anne Bishop
Release Date: March 3rd 2015
Genre: Paranormal - Shifters - Vampires
Goodreads
“The Others freed the cassandra sangue to protect the blood prophets from exploitation, not realizing their actions would have dire consequences. Now the fragile seers are in greater danger than ever before—both from their own weaknesses and from those who seek to control their divinations for wicked purposes. In desperate need of answers, Simon Wolfgard, a shape-shifter leader among the Others, has no choice but to enlist blood prophet Meg Corbyn’s help, regardless of the risks she faces by aiding him.

Meg is still deep in the throes of her addiction to the euphoria she feels when she cuts and speaks prophecy. She knows each slice of her blade tempts death. But Others and humans alike need answers, and her visions may be Simon’s only hope of ending the conflict.

For the shadows of war are deepening across the Atlantik, and the prejudice of a fanatic faction is threatening to bring the battle right to Meg and Simon’s doorstep…”

Why?:

  • I love this series. 
  • SIMON AND MEG! 
  • This series just keeps getting better and better with each book. 


What is your Waiting On Wednesday pick this week?

6 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this author, but this does sound really good! I hope you love it!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like paranormal books, than I highly recommend this series. It's pretty standard to the genre, yet different enough for it to stand out.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of this series or author so I'll have to go check it out! Thanks for sharing!
    Here's my WoW: http://thecouchpotatoesdigest.blogspot.com/2014/11/waiting-on-wednesday-rogue.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend this series, especially if you like paranormal worlds.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. lol, but YEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!! I've been reading Anne Bishop's books for over 10 years now and she's always phenomenal! But I can't wait for more Simon and Meg! And to see what's going to happen in the wider world outside of their courtyard. Fantastic pick!!!

    Here's my WoW: Zodiac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep meaning to pick up one of her other series, but I can never seem to find book one of them. Maybe for Christmas I'll get one.

      The more I see of their world, the more I just love these books. I'm super excited to see how book two's latest development plays out for their future.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...