I Want These Sequels Now (Top Ten Tuesday #60)

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Paper Bindings : I Want These Sequels Now (Top Ten Tuesday #60)

A weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's theme is the Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get:

Fairest by Marissa Meyer
01. Fairest (Lunar Chronicles #3.5) by Marissa Meyer - I LOVE this series! So many boys to love, so many couples to ship, great villain, wonderful story. So to have a surprise book dedicated to said villain? YES PLEASE!

02. Winter (Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer - See above, but with added FEELS.

03. The Book of Life (All Souls #3) by Deborah Harkness - I've been holding on of reading this because I want to buy it to add it to my collection and haven't had the chance yet. But I am super excited to find out how our heroes are doing and just what is in store for them in the last book.

04. Visions in Silver (Others #3) by Anne Bishop - What happens NOW? With the way things are coming together for the group, and the developing romance, I need this book like now.

05. Shadow Scale (Seraphina #2) by Rachel Hartman - It's been a while since I've read book one, but I rather enjoyed it. I've very curious about what happens next for our heroine.

06. Ravencliffe (#2) by Carol Goodman - My lovely boy with wings! I <3 you! In all seriousness, I rather enjoyed the world established in book one, and I'm looking forward to finding out what happens next.
shadow study by maria v snyder

07. Shadow Study (Study #4) by Maria V Snyder - Valek <3 Enough said.

08. Untitled (the Raven Cycle #4) by Maggie Stiefvater - I DON'T CARE IF I HAVE NO INFORMATION YET, MY FEELS DEMAND THIS BOOK. That is all.

09. Ensnared (Splintered #3) by A.G. Howard - Because surprisingly, I love this Alice in Wonderland retelling. Morpheus! Jeb! The excitement of it all.

10. The Winner's Crime (#2) by Marie Rutkoski - Can you honestly look at this book and deny the awesomeness that is it? Everyone keeps raving about this book, I cannot wait to get my own copy.

- - - - - - - - -
What is your Top Ten this week?

4 comments:

  1. ZOMG! I can't wait for Shadow Study! I can't believe that we're finally going to learn more about Valek!

    Your list is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As my first book boyfriend ever, Valek just HAD to be on this list. I cannot wait until they start rereleasing the first batch so I can own an actual physical copy.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I'm looking forward to reading Winter too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't sure I was going to like Winter. Her fairy tale was never one of my favorites, but from our brief encounter with her, I think my mind has been changed.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...