If Only I Can Find The Time (Top Ten Tuesday #57)

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Paper Bindings - If Only I Can Find The Time (Top Ten Tuesday #57)
A weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's theme is the Top Ten New Series I Want To Start.

rebel belle by rachel hawkins

01.  Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins -  I really love this author's other works, so I'm super excited for this series. I own book one, I just need to steal enough time away from reality to get it read.

02. Stolen Songbird (Malediction trilogy) by Danielle Jensen - I saw this book on someone's WOW post and immediately had to add it to my TBR. Then it surprisingly ended up in my shopping bag as if it had legs of it's own. *too easily spends money on books*

03. Scorched by Mari Mancusi - Dragons. Yup, I totally bought this book because there was a dragon on the cover. I barely even skimmed through the blurb. THEN I actually read the blurb at home and now I really have to find the time to read the book.

04. The Young Elites by Marie Lu - I have heard nothing but good things about this series. Overall, I enjoyed the author's other series, so I have high hopes for this one.

05.  Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch - It's like this book was custom tailored for me. It has just about everything I love to read about rolled into one. Plus, initial reviews found it favorable.

taln by julie kagawa
06. Talon by Julie Kagawa - A book with dragons written by an author I like? What's not to love?

07. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Megan Spooner - Now that book two is coming out, I really need to read this book.

08. The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnette - I'm not really sure when I added this to my TBR list, but something about this book just seems like it'll be one I will enjoy.

09. Death Sworn by Leah Cypess - I wanted to read this book from the moment I saw it. With more recent raving recommendations, I cannot wait to get my own copy.

10. The Princess in the Opal Mask by Jenny Lundquist - I heard some good things about this book from several bloggers. Plus the story sounded interesting.


What is your Top Ten this week?

8 comments:

  1. Yet another list where Snow Like Ashes and The Young Elites is featured! (They're on my list as well! :D) Awesome list, girl! Hope you get to them soon :)
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got SLA this past week, and my copy of TYE should be coming soon. Now all I need is the chance to read them right? Hopefully you can get to read them soon as well!

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Great list! Some of these are new to me, so I'll have to check them out. Snow Like Ashes made my list too. My TTT! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you'll get to read SLA soon! Maybe you'll end up wanting to read one of the others.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Great picks. There are quite a few of these series that I really want to read myself - Snow Like Ashes, Talon and Rebel Belle especially, they look so good. I hope you can get to some of these soon :) TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. These last few years it seems like practically every book that came out is a book I want to read. Hopefully you will get to read them soon too!

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. These Broken Stars is AMAZING! I really liked the sequel also! Talon and Rebel Belle were ok, but not as good as the authors' previous series.

    Thanks for commenting on my blog!

    Em @ http://theyabookbutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear TBS was amazing. I hope to get to it during November. That's sad about Talon/Rebel, but hopefully I'll still be entertained with them.

      Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to sharing your thoughts with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...